fox hunter fox hunter is offline
Junior Member

Arrow writing along a line

We can draw lines by clicking Insertline. Is there any way we can write along these lines?
Thanks in advance!
Venky62 Venky62 is offline
Junior Member

What do you actually want to do? Do you want to underline a sentence? That is more simply done by selecting the sentence and pressing Ctrl+U.

Or you can type your text first and then insert line. By selecting the line and using up and down arrows you can move the line as close to the text line as you want.

If you want to place your text at angle to the horizontal, then insert a text box, type within it and then rotate the text box to the desired angle. If you hide the lines of the box, then only the text will be seen -- at the desired angle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox hunter View Post