Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
las las is offline

Default how do i add my signature to the end of a letter so it can print

I would like my signature to print, versus hand signing all individual
letters. Any Help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Scan your signature and then insert scanned picture into the relevant
documents?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"LAS" wrote in message
I would like my signature to print, versus hand signing all individual
letters. Any Help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default how do i add my signature to the end of a letter so it can pri

You have to be kind of careful about that, though. Here at my work, some of
the typists got ahold of the Lead Engineer's signature JPG. It was pretty
cool, because they didn't need to waste time having him review documents any
more. He suddenly discovered that he had "signed" lots of designs and plans
he had never seen.

"LAS" wrote in message
I would like my signature to print, versus hand signing all individual
letters. Any Help?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Anybody who gets an electronic copy of a letter you have "signed" that way
can extract the signature graphic and use it to sign your name to anything
they want.

"LAS" wrote in message
I would like my signature to print, versus hand signing all individual
letters. Any Help?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

And if they get a paper copy of the letter, they can scan it, extract the
signature, and abuse it.

A signature on a document which isn't made using a pen is considered
worthless in most places. And with regards to digital documents, they should
be digitally signed (Office button - Prepare - Add a digital signature) to
have any value.

Yves

"LAS" wrote in message
I would like my signature to print, versus hand signing all individual
letters. Any Help?

.

martincrow martincrow is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves Dhondt View Post

wrote in message
I would like my signature to print, versus hand signing all individual
letters. Any Help?

.
You can get a authorized signature approval form the Microsoft and can put the your signature in the document you want to mail to a client, if you want to add self signed document justify a digital certificate first then get a public key and you will be able to do that.