Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Denna Denna is offline

Default Word 2003 Header Problem

I've checked all the messages and cannot find the answer to this problem.
Hopefully, someone here knows the answer!

I need to create a unique header on page 2 of a multi-page document.
Section breaks or page breaks didn't work. Breaking the link didn't work
either. I actually tried to use an IF statement, but my skills are modest at
best and could not get that to work either! Thanks for any help!!

--
Denna