Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mort Mort is offline

Default Where is the HELP link for Word 2007

On Word 2003 there always was a HELP link in the upper right hand corner to
get me to a huge resource where I could get answers to my questions. Is that
same resource available on Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
O2bardy O2bardy is offline

Never used Word 3 but there is a ? mark in the upper right corner you can hit
on for help.

"Mort" wrote:

On Word 2003 there always was a HELP link in the upper right hand corner to
get me to a huge resource where I could get answers to my questions. Is that
same resource available on Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

F1 will open Help in any Windows application. In Word 2007, there is a
blue-and-white ? button in the upper right corner.

http://word.mvps.org

"Mort" wrote in message
news
On Word 2003 there always was a HELP link in the upper right hand corner
get me to a huge resource where I could get answers to my questions. Is
that
same resource available on Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CathyLL CathyLL is offline

You can also press the F1 key to open Help. Pull the little green push-pin
on the toolbar of Help work around the Help screen.