Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Cronk Bob Cronk is offline

Default Watermark Moves Text to Next Page

I'm using Word 2003 with Windows XP Pro. When I insert the watermark "DRAFT"
on every page of my document in Word, it will push a line or two of text at
the bottom of page 1 to the top of page 2 and some text at the bottom of page
2 to the top of page 3 and so on. Is there any way of preventing this?

Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Cronk Bob Cronk is offline

Sorry, this is a duplicate post by me! My question has been answered!
Thanks!

I got an error when posting the first one but it went through anyhow.