Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.spelling.grammar
S N[_3_] S N[_3_] is offline

Default How to access different glyphs in MS Word?

How do we access different glyphs of opentype fonts in MS word.
The method of opening character map is very cumbersome. Is there any
shortcut key or menu button or any other similar such method which can
enable typing different glyphs of any character.