Shelby

Default Why is only parts of a page printing?

When I print a document from Word, only parts of it print. On one form all
the lines (blanks) print but none of the words. On another there is suppose
to be numbers in boxes but none of the numbers print. I get a page of blank
boxes. When I view the document on screen it is correct and the print
preview is correct but it does not print out correctly.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U2hlbGJ5?=,

When I print a document from Word, only parts of it print. On one form all
the lines (blanks) print but none of the words. On another there is suppose
to be numbers in boxes but none of the numbers print. I get a page of blank
boxes. When I view the document on screen it is correct and the print
preview is correct but it does not print out correctly.

Version of Word?

You use the term "form"; how did you create the form? (Which commands did you
use?)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org