Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
C Callahan C Callahan is offline

Default How do I separate 1 section into different pages in a merged docum

--
cc
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Please locate the mailmerge.fields newsgroup and post a
detailed problem description there. Be sure to mention the
version of Word you use.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

adding headers and footers to a word document PhilB Microsoft Word Help 12 October 10th 06 07:13 PM
word document pages # consecutively, section page # individually Robert Microsoft Word Help 2 April 30th 06 03:46 PM
Section break formatting Hesham Ghaleb Page Layout 6 January 20th 06 05:04 PM
Section Pages Ross Payne New Users 2 April 21st 05 10:28 PM
How to insert Page No of No of "Section" Pages Eli75 Microsoft Word Help 11 November 29th 04 06:47 PM