Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
yamie16 yamie16 is offline

Default mail merge text not appearing correctly

I have a problem. I am working with an excell document and trying to get some
of the fields to post in a word document through mail merge. It all seems to
go well except one thing. When I do the mail merge the fields that were
mereged all appear in Italics. I don't know how to keep it from doing this.
Can you please help? I have tried to toggle it and see if that helps, I have
tried to edit nothing seems to work.