Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Biocellguy Biocellguy is offline

Default Table of Tables to display part of "title"

How do I make my Table of Tables (TOT) not put the whole caption because some
of it is the description?

For example-
The "title" of a table is the following:
"Table 1: The values for a grouped comparison a) Example 1, b) Example 2 and
c) Example 3."

I want the TOT to say"
"1: The values for a grouped comparison"

But in actuality the TOT says: