Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sallie[_2_] Sallie[_2_] is offline

Default Inserting an existing file "Microsoft Excel Graph" in Word

Hello,
I have a problem, I use Word 2002. When I insert an existing graph from
Excel into word (Insert/Objet/Existing file), it shows in color - when I go
to print preview - it is still in color - but when I print it, it is in blach
and white.

We printed it on different colour printers but we still get the same result.

Hoping you can help me with this problem

Thanks.
--
Sallie