Waterproof

Old October 2nd 21, 10:29 PM
MSWordGuy MSWordGuy is offline

Default Waterproof

Hi, soon we are going on vacation from warmer climes and I would like to have some kind of waterproof case, where to buy?
Old October 2nd 21, 11:12 PM
MSWordGuy MSWordGuy is offline

What kind of hoodies do you wear? It's starting to get cold and I need some kind of jacket, but I don't like everything I have and I can't find anything I like. I decided to find out what you're wearing, maybe I'll like something and maybe you have things that don't get wet in the rain so as not to get wet!
Old October 5th 21, 03:25 PM
KevinDurant KevinDurant is offline

Test your abilities with the most exciting game in the world today: The Impossible Game