A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Microsoft Word Help
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Microsoft Word for iOS?

Old April 15th 21, 10:22 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Apr 2021
Default Microsoft Word for iOS?

Good morning.

Due to some unfortunate events I had to resign from using my PC and had to switch to using Apple computer, MacBook Air 2013. I am slowly getting used to it and learning new things but I am at loss with Microsoft Word. Is there a Microsoft Word version for iOS? I have all my work, all my documents written in doc and docx files and so far I had no luck with opening them. I am not prone to panic but it is difficult to keep calm. Can someone help me, please?

-------------
James Horst
Roof Restoration Beaumaris
https://www.vivifyroofing.com.au/beaumaris/
London - Custard
Ads
Old May 6th 21, 04:36 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Apr 2021

Microsoft DP-201 test practice test Questions is really very good. And I read them all and they are really very good. By the way, I am badly stuck in my college assignmnent and for that I am looking for professional writing service to complete it. If you know about this plaese let me. Then I can prepare for this exam tension free.
Old May 9th 21, 09:29 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: May 2021

I year ago I don't about Microsoft Word. My all friends always talk to me about this software then I decide to learn about this software Now I know all about this software If you have any queries about this then you can text me. https://www.toiletvibe.com/toto-neorest-nx1-review/
Old July 26th 21, 11:46 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Feb 2021

Hi, I want to hire business plan writer, I want to open my new business and before starting my new business, I want to make a perfect plan for it, If you know any best writer for it, Then please let me know.
Old August 3rd 21, 11:50 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Mar 2021

Hi, I don't know how to resign from using my PC and had to switch to using Apple computer, MacBook Air 2013. I am recently learning to make an app, with help of https://www.andromo.com/, where everyone learns to make app with out coding and its totally free.
Old September 28th 21, 02:34 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jun 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Horst View Post
Good morning.

Due to some unfortunate events I had to resign from using my PC and had to switch to using Apple computer, MacBook Air 2013. I am slowly getting used to it and learning new things but I am at loss with Microsoft Word. Is there a Microsoft Word version for iOS? I have all my work, all my documents written in doc and docx files and so far I had no luck with opening them. I am not prone to panic but it is difficult to keep calm. Can someone help me, please?

-------------
James Horst
London - Custard
This was a pretty common problem before

Last edited by aricjoshua : September 28th 21 at 02:39 AM.
Old September 28th 21, 02:36 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jun 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Horst View Post
Good morning.

-------------
James Horst
London - Custard
On iOS, Microsoft's Office package comprises three tiny programs: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. These programs are available in iPhone and iPad versions, with the iPad version having a fully functional UI identical to the PC version. Hope it help you search.
cookie clicker
Old September 29th 21, 04:02 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Sep 2021

Test your abilities with the most exciting game in the world today: The Impossible Game