Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Janette

Default Picture in header prints in the footer, and not the header?

I have an image in my header of our company logo. It is actually placed in a
table. When it is printed by some people, the image shows partially in the
footer. Is there some sort of page set up to stop this from happening?

The document is set up as a form, so it is protected. Would this have
anything to do with it?