monarchteach

Default Envelope Toolbar

How do I remove the envelope toolbar? When I right mouse click on the
toolbars it will not let me remove the envelope toolbar. This toolbar showed
up when I opened an existing document and did a save as. After doing the
save as this toolbar shows in both files and I can not remove it from either
file.
CyberTaz

Word does not have an Envelope Toolbar of it's own, so this must be a custom
TB created by another user.

RtClick a TB & select Customize..., Then go to the Toolbars tab, click the
name of the TB, then click Delete. You'll have to do this in each document if
it works in the first.

If not successful, it means that the custom TB is being generated by code &
will be a little more involved to do away with. |:)

"monarchteach" wrote:

How do I remove the envelope toolbar? When I right mouse click on the
toolbars it will not let me remove the envelope toolbar. This toolbar showed
up when I opened an existing document and did a save as. After doing the
save as this toolbar shows in both files and I can not remove it from either
file.

How do I get a No. 6 3/4 envelope to print correctly? HarrietYee Mailmerge 3 May 12th 23 02:52 PM
How do I remove the envelope toolbar form a document monarchteach Microsoft Word Help 1 February 23rd 05 11:27 PM
New Macros don't appear on toolbar for all users Shirley Hommel Microsoft Word Help 2 January 11th 05 04:39 PM
Envelope Size BK New Users 2 December 17th 04 05:02 PM
Toolbar problem CarolineJ Microsoft Word Help 1 November 28th 04 01:17 AM