Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
amber amber is offline

Default it keeps locking up, what is wrong?

I am trying to fill out a paper in word and it keeps locking up, what do i do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Please give us some clues...

What version of Word
What version of OS
Are they patched up to date?
Describe the 'paper': tissue paper, newspaper, academic paper, rice paper?
What are you doing when it locks up?
Is it only this 'paper' or does it happen with any document?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"amber" wrote in message
I am trying to fill out a paper in word and it keeps locking up, what do i
do?

Footnotes have the wrong numbers and are put on the wrong page Adam Villani Microsoft Word Help 6 October 27th 09 10:22 AM
Locking Documents Miller Microsoft Word Help 1 June 12th 07 06:05 PM
Locking Up Chris Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 06 08:01 PM
Locking the First Row Lisa Tables 1 April 10th 06 03:15 PM
Locking a document Tipher Microsoft Word Help 2 October 28th 05 05:50 PM