Dee

Default Page Number in Header gets lost after section break

I have a large document with a number of section breaks. I noticed that there
is a large portion that the page numbering does not appear in the header.
This starts to happen after a sections break when I go from a landscape page
back to a portrait page. What has happened is after I go back to portrait the
right align margin is gone way over past the margin in my portrait page. I
can see the right aligned tab so I drag it over for the first line but when I
try to drag over the second line of my right aligned header I can't move the
tab. Then my document freezes. Is there anything I can do to fix this. This
document is about 100 pages with many tables and graphics and also many
section breaks with portrait and landscape pages.

I am using Word 2002.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards,

Dolores
Ashok

Hi Dee,

To see if there is any corruption on the document.
We can do this,
Go to File -- Open -- browse to the location where the file is.
Please click on the file and click on the down arrow on the open button and
select the option "open and repair". This will show you if there is any
corruption in the document and it will fix the corruption to an extant.

Try to reinsert the Page numbers on the section and align the page numbers
lerft.

Smiles,
Ashok