Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
2Wix 2Wix is offline

Default Save Thumbnail

MS Office 2007 came installed on my Dell computer. A few days ago I installed
Outlook 2010 beta, then uninstalled it. When I opened Word after uninstalling
Outlook, it reinstalled Word. However, it won't save thumbnails for any of my
new documents (in any Office program). Save thumbnail is enabled, and all my
previous documents still show up with thumbnail previews in Windows Explorer.
Any ideas how to solve this?