Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AndyM AndyM is offline

Default Protecting a form

I am creating a form in Word 2007 and cannot enable the Restrick Formatting
and Editing box to make when clicking on Protect Document. The box is
displayed, but the choices are grayed out. How can I protect my document so
others can use my form. Thanks for helping.
--
Andym

Protecting A Portion of A Form Emily Microsoft Word Help 4 April 2nd 07 07:06 PM
Protecting Form Data Alias Tables 1 December 6th 05 02:23 AM
Protecting a Form tbeck11 Microsoft Word Help 4 September 16th 05 12:12 AM
How to keep from losing form data when re-protecting a form with d Jim Bell Microsoft Word Help 2 August 31st 05 06:16 PM
Protecting section of form while using Auto TOC elsewhere. AW Microsoft Word Help 4 January 19th 05 09:03 AM