Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
B B is offline

Default My documents in my files are in reverse alpha order from z-a,

How do I change back to a-z in my documents that are in my files?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't know about "in your documents" or "in your files," but if
you're talking about folders in windows in Windows, click the header
that says "Name."

On Dec 30, 1:31*pm, b wrote:
How do I change back to a-z in my documents *that are in my files?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I assume you mean in Windows Explorer. Click on the header "Name"

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]