Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen[_3_] Karen[_3_] is offline

Default using 3x5 cards in word

I need some help.... I need to type out 3x5 index cards, and can NOT
afford to purchase the Avery kit, so this means I have to fed in my
printer one at a time. However, when I selected the paper size in Word
to 3x5, it is not giving me much room. According to the margins it is
1/2 inch. I can type only two words, font 12 before it flips onto next
line.

I also want to be able to view the 3x5 card only, and then be able to
convert into a pdf file. Any suggestions on this?

Thank you!!
Karen