Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
julie_b julie_b is offline

Default Last row of table on a page does not display bottom border

I have a table that spans accross multiple pages in Word 2003. I have the
table properties set to not allow a row to break accross mulitple pages. The
last row of page three (of 5) of the table will not display the border on the
bottom of the row. I checked the borders setting for the row and each cell,
and they are all correct. I closed the document and re-opened it and it's
still not showing up. It isn't showing up in print preview. I have never
had this happen before... any suggestions?

TIA,
Julie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lakshmi Rajani Lakshmi Rajani is offline

Could you send me the sample doc as an attachment with this mail?

Rajani

"julie_b" wrote in message
I have a table that spans accross multiple pages in Word 2003. I have the
table properties set to not allow a row to break accross mulitple pages.
The
last row of page three (of 5) of the table will not display the border on
the
bottom of the row. I checked the borders setting for the row and each
cell,
and they are all correct. I closed the document and re-opened it and it's
still not showing up. It isn't showing up in print preview. I have never
had this happen before... any suggestions?

TIA,
Julie

page border - bottom border not printing Pam Microsoft Word Help 1 June 11th 06 12:34 AM
Want to start page 1 numbering after five pages - how? RM Page Layout 6 April 5th 06 05:07 AM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 05:51 PM
Distance bottom edge of the page to bottom edge footer - not accep Prince - Royal Realm Page Layout 3 October 6th 05 06:05 AM
Border does not show at bottom of page in Print Preview or Printed KM1 Microsoft Word Help 4 February 17th 05 07:56 AM