Dr. Ernest

Default link picture files.

How do you see the file location of linked picture files that have been
inserted?

And how do you change the link location.

I am using a different computer, so my linked pictures are not showing up. I
need to change the link location to where I have placed the jpg's on the
other computer.

I have about 100 pictures to change in the book. What is the easiest way to
change all those links

thanks

Dr. Ernest Duke
Anne Troy

Hi, Doc. Try Edit--Links. And also see this, please:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/v...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Dr. Ernest" wrote in message
How do you see the file location of linked picture files that have been
inserted?

And how do you change the link location.

I am using a different computer, so my linked pictures are not showing up.

need to change the link location to where I have placed the jpg's on the
other computer.

I have about 100 pictures to change in the book. What is the easiest way

change all those links

thanks

Dr. Ernest Duke

If the pictures are In Line With Text, press Alt+F9 to see the field codes.
You can then use Find and Replace to change part of the path. If the
pictures are formatted with any other wrapping style, you'll need to make
them inline to be able to see the field codes.