Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
boy in need boy in need is offline

Default how do you change the shape of the paper

hurry if u could answer by today
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If you expect a complete, accurate & reasonable answer it would be a good
idea to phrase a a complete, accurate & reasonable question. Word doesn't
deal with paper "shapes". There are many knowledgeable people here will to
volunteer their assistance, but you have to communicate your issue
effectively. Please save the 'texting' for personal chats.

It's also appropriate to indicate what version of Word you're using.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/27/10 4:53 PM, in article
, "boy in need" boy in
wrote:

hurry if u could answer by today

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Scissors?

"boy in need" boy in wrote in message
: hurry if u could answer by today

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Amish Amish is offline

Did you mean to say the SIZE of the paper? Feeding different shapes
(ie, non-rectangular) is difficult for most printers because of the
feeding mechanisms. Smaller pages often have the same issue.

You did not mention which version of Word you are using: use File/Page
Setup with older versions of Word or use Page Layout/Size in Word
2007.

On May 27, 4:53*pm, boy in need boy in
wrote:
hurry if u could answer by today

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mike.smith[_2_] mike.smith[_2_] is offline

Hello boy,

if you need to turn it around then have a look at this tutorial:

http://www.mswordhelp.com/2010/05/wo...oft-word-2002/

I hope it helps

If not, contact me via my website

Mike
http://www.mswordhelp.com
how to microsoft word; philosophy, tutorials, tips and tricks

"boy in need" wrote:

hurry if u could answer by today

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

R U askin how 2 chang fm portrait to landscape?

Man with no needs

"boy in need" boy in wrote in message
hurry if u could answer by today

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Origami, Kirie, kirigami, monkiri

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tom Willett" wrote in message
Scissors?

"boy in need" boy in wrote in message
: hurry if u could answer by today

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dave Symes Dave Symes is offline

In article ,
JoAnn Paules wrote:

Origami, Kirie, kirigami, monkiri

Luvit, just luvit! Nearly spat my early morning coffee over the keyboard,
managed to get a little control and just spluttered, so instead it
dribbled down into my beard.

Cheered me no end.

Thanks
Dave