#1   Report Post  

Default Word asking for data source to be verified

Hi,

I created a mail merge template in word, and used a microsoft works database as a merge source yesterday without issue.

Today I updated the database, opened the mail merge template and tried to select the same works database as a source document, and got an error message telling me the database needed to be verified as a valid works file. The only open on the error message is to click "ok" and the dialogue box closes.

How exactly do I verify the database as a valid source, and get the merge to progress further?

As I said, yesterday, it was working fine. Today, it seems to have corrupted, just by updating the filters within the works database...

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off