Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
rowheader rowheader is offline

Default Repeat Row Headers

Using Word 2007. Have tried everything that was suggested in the thread from
2009 including making sure no other row in the table was marked as a row
header, removing wrap text.

Tried copying just the one table to a new word document and still the header
would not repeat.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Maybe the table is corrupt.

If you want to send a document containing the table to
dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org I will take a look at it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.