Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jess jess is offline

Default field code : just get value without table format

I want to get the value in a TABLE with bookmark (e.g. STYLE) using field
code with the following 2 ways :

{ = STYLE \* MERGEFORMAT}
I can get the value if it is numeric but get "0" is it is text.

{STYLE}
I can get the value either it is numeric or text in a table cell. However, I
want to get a value only, without the cell.

How can I get the value using Field Code??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You need to exclude the Cell End Mark from the bookmark so that it just
references the text in the cell.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.