Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ZoryPR ZoryPR is offline

Default Multi-level numbering

I have a problem with the numbering, is that before I write, for example 1.
and press ENTER and move to number 2. Ok, good, but, I press tab buttom,
because I want the letter, a, as a sequence, but now, I press tab buttom and
not see the leeter a, not any letter leaves. What can I do?... sorry for not
explained well...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

For Word 2002/2003: Tools | AutoCorrect, AutoFormat As You Type tab:
"Set first and left indent with tabs and backspaces."

For Word 97/2000: Tools | Options, Edit tab: "Tabs and backspace set
left indent."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"ZoryPR" wrote in message
I have a problem with the numbering, is that before I write, for

example 1.
and press ENTER and move to number 2. Ok, good, but, I press tab

buttom,
because I want the letter, a, as a sequence, but now, I press tab

buttom and
not see the leeter a, not any letter leaves. What can I do?...

sorry for not
explained well...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ZoryPR ZoryPR is offline

Thanks for your help, I resolved the problem with your instructions. Thanks
again.

ZoryPR
Puerto Rico

"ZoryPR" wrote in message
I have a problem with the numbering, is that before I write, for

example 1.
and press ENTER and move to number 2. Ok, good, but, I press tab

buttom,
because I want the letter, a, as a sequence, but now, I press tab

buttom and
not see the leeter a, not any letter leaves. What can I do?...

sorry for not
explained well...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I'm glad I could help, and thank you for the feedback.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP