Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Joni Joni is offline

Default hushmail address

I have recently set up the newsreader in outlook express and the directions
said it was a good idea to create a hushmail account. For some reason my
hushmail account address appears in one of my posts to the Microsoft forums.
I am confused as to why this may have shown up. I suppose it is possible
that I may have tpyed up my post in a Word document then pasted it into the
new post option and may have had that address in the Word Doc. Any other
suggestions. Are my preferences for the forums set up wrong or is my
Outlook Express set up wrong. Any help will be appreciatecd. Thanks