Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
IllinoisFarmLover IllinoisFarmLover is offline

Default How to word wrap a URL

I need to know how to get a URL within a document to word wrap. I do not
need the URL to be a hyperlink. When I type a reference list at the end of a
school paper, the entire URL in a citation is always kept together, and the
final formatting of the citation looks terrible.

Any suggestions? I need simple directions if this is even possible.