Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
cit

Default How do I change the fill color of a check box form field?

I created a form with a background color, and I wanted to add check boxes
that appear white. When I tried to do this, the white color was applied not
only to the check box but to some of the surrounding area. How can I make
only the check box appear white?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil

cit was telling us:
cit nous racontait que :

I created a form with a background color, and I wanted to add check
boxes that appear white. When I tried to do this, the white color
was applied not only to the check box but to some of the surrounding
area. How can I make only the check box appear white?

How did you apply the colour?

If, afdter setting a background colour to my document, I select only the
checkbox and use Format Borders and Shading... Shading and select White,
only the checkbox itself is white.

What do you mean by "surrounding area"?

--
Salut!