bonehead

Default Hyperlinks In Protected Forms

Word 2003 Pro sp1, WinXP Pro sp2:

I've created a document with form fields. I've protected the document to
allow form field editing only.

The document has hyperlinks which are not active if the form is
protected. The user still gets a popup screentip advising to use
Ctrl+Click to follow the link, but it just doesn't work.

The hyperlink is at the end of a sentence in a table cell. What method
would I use to create a hyperlink at the end of a sentence within a
table cell in a document, such that the hyperlink is still active after
I protect the document to allow form field editing only?

PS I've already tried inserting a form frame, and drawing a text box,
but I can't seem to prevent either of these from displacing the either
adjacent text or the entire table row even after messing with all the
properties of each, and I'm not sure either of these solutions would
work anyway.
Jay Freedman

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nksInForms.htm

--