Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Harvey Eastman

Default Be nice if your suggested answers fit the question.

When I ask the Help Desk a question, a huge number of answer html's appear.
Most of them have NOTHING to do with the question. Please have the answers
to my posted question fit the question.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Hi,

This isn't the help desk. It is a group of volunteers who don't work for
Microsoft. These volunteers are trying their best to solve your problem on
their time.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.