Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Al Franz

Default Get rid of Double Spacing

Often in Word when I paste text into a document it will have double spacing
at line breaks. I highlight the paragraphs select FORMAT, PARAGRAPHS and
put Line Spacing to SINGLE. But I still have double spacing at carriage
returns??? Is there another trick to get rid of embedded format
information???

Using the latest version of Word 2003.