Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Donald Jacobs Donald Jacobs is offline

Default Favorites Facility

I renamed one of my favorites. I'm not sure what I did wrong but I know
I hit the enter button. My favorite has disappeared. Is there anyway I
can get it back either under the original name or the new name. Thanks
for any help you can give.

Don Jacobs
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mecalith Mecalith is offline

If you used Windows Explorer to do the rename,
right click the file list panel and select:
Undo Rename Ctrl+Z

"Donald Jacobs" wrote:

I renamed one of my favorites. I'm not sure what I did wrong but I know
I hit the enter button. My favorite has disappeared. Is there anyway I
can get it back either under the original name or the new name. Thanks
for any help you can give.

Don Jacobs

Find what facility Ron Barker[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 11 March 7th 08 08:11 PM
health&wealth facility health&wealth facility Microsoft Word Help 0 August 21st 07 12:06 PM
how do I access the HELP facility cheddar-caveman Microsoft Word Help 1 October 19th 06 01:59 PM
Favorites Joel Microsoft Word Help 12 May 18th 06 04:13 PM
Search facility Michael Quin-Conroy Microsoft Word Help 1 December 14th 04 10:23 AM