Batgirl

Default Field Shading won't go away

Field shading has suddenly started turning on in every document I open. I
turn it off, save the document, close Word, and reopen. The shading is back.
And when I say every document, I mean every document. I can create new
documents, save them, reopen, and field shading is on. Any ideas?
DB Queen (Not)

Are you turning off the field shading in the tools, options, view(tab) and
field shading box? If it's not that are you able to change the template
"normal.doc" to stop this from happening