Kelly

Default How do I get the address in the mailing wizard to line up?

When using the mailing wizard in word the address does not line up properly.
The second and third lines are to the far left of the envelope. I can tab
them over but they do not stay that way when printing, nor does the next
envelope line up correctly nor does the first stay that way if I go back to
it.