Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP[_2_] Doug Robbins - Word MVP[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple dated documents

Are the dates in the Access Database, or do they need to be created "on the
fly"?

There is no doubt that what you want to do can be done one way or another,
but I think that we need a bit more information to tell you the best way to
go about it. Note that the best way may be to use a report in Access.

"KeithG59" wrote:

I have an Access database from which I take data for a mail merge. I then
have to produce a number of forms to fill in over a period from 1 to 4 weeks,
excluding sundays. Is it possible to take a start date from Access and print
the required number of forms, say between 5 and 21? If so, is it also
possible to print the required dates on the forms? Even more prtinently, how?
Any advice would be appreciated.