Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mark at Icom

Default bullets and numbered lists apply to ALL styles

Sometimes, when I apply a bullet or numbered list to a style, it applies it
to all the styles in my doc and creates a new, numbered style. Then I click
undo and it unconverts the other styles and applies the bullet or numbering
to only my original selection. When this occurs, my file size often grows, as
if it is saving every single change, including the one that I had to undo.

This is extremely annoying and I have had a 1k file balloon to 200M! What is
happening, and is there a better way to create bulleted and numbered lists?