Create a drop down list populated with a mergefield

Old October 18th 19, 01:51 AM
Aprilis Parvus Aprilis Parvus is offline

Default Create a drop down list populated with a mergefield

Hi, in a effort to make my life easier at work I've deviced some forms to fill up and save time when making reports, to do this i've made an excel file with a master database of various clients and their respective data, so, when I want to fill in the report certain data of a specific client, I just use a mergefield and select the client. Sometimes I need input the data from more than one client, or select from a set of data of a specifict client, and I cannot make a content control that displays a set of mergefields, is this possible to do? I'm Using word 2019.

Thanks In advance.