Default I need to save a Word document to pdf, is that possible? Which v.

New federal court rules requiring electronic filing will go into effect after
the first of the year. One of the requirements is to save a document in pdf
format. I know I have heard that you can save a Word document to pdf format,
but need to know if I heard correctly and which version of Word do we need to
do so. Thanks.

How can I divide a page into three sections? Bonnie Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 23 02:47 AM
I need to save a Word document to pdf, is that possible? Which v. CharTMT Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 08:24 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
saving the workspace Mike Microsoft Word Help 3 December 8th 04 11:32 PM