Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

Default Print one page from document

It sounds like you are using the Print icon. Instead, use File Print (or
Ctrl + P), which will bring up the Print dialog box. Under Print range,
select Current page.

"sct" wrote:

In a Word document, when I ask it to print, it prints the whole document.
There is no opporunity to say which page to print.
Is there a way to print only one page from a Word document.
I'm using Microsoft Office 2003