OMNI

Default Document map + html export ???

Hello. I wonder is there a way that when i export a word document to html
format to show me the page in the browser like i am started DOCUMENT MAP in
word ?Is there some option in exporting word document to html?
So to keep the links like when you click on some text in Document map in
word it brings you to the place in word document that is loaded where the
text is.Is there possible to keep that effect in html export of the same
document?
Thank you
OMNI

That what exactly I am trying to do is to make frame efect by exporting word
file in htm format.Document map has some kinds of links to the specific place
in the document but without bookmarks.So to define my question correcttly I
whant to make two frames in the word document.Furst frame to show something
like contence on the same way like document map and to keep unchange, and
second frame to be dynamic and there to be placed the documentation that
document map concern for.So by the princip of links the person that look the
html file in browser to can click in the caption in furst frame and the
object that is requaried information for to be loaded in second frame.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OMNI

Ok i solve my problem.It was wery simple by only one click.Just start frame
menu and then click the button "Table of contents in frame" button.After this
choose option "save as web page".
Sorry if you think that i spam your forum but i thought that someone may
have the same problem and could look up here.