Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Don Smith

Default limits in vertical ruler

How do I set the upper and lower limits for vertical text?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shauna Kelly

Hi Don

Is this text in a text box? If so, you can drag the edges of the text box to
make it bigger or smaller. Or, click within the text box and choose Format
Text Box to make other adjustments.

If this doesn't solve the problem please let us know what version of Word
you're using, describe what you're doing, what you expect to happen, and
what is actually happening.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Don Smith" Don wrote in message
How do I set the upper and lower limits for vertical text?

Vertical ruler and margins EKW Microsoft Word Help 6 December 2nd 13 05:03 PM
ADJUST VERTICAL RULER Nicola New Users 2 August 9th 05 11:30 AM
How do I reset the vertical ruler? kwhubby Microsoft Word Help 0 July 6th 05 04:35 AM
How do I show the top margin in the vertical ruler? c21g8r Page Layout 1 April 17th 05 11:35 PM
How can I change the margin parameters of the vertical ruler? cuencadillo Page Layout 2 November 30th 04 03:09 AM