Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wow's Wow's is offline

Default Track changes are visible when saving a word doc as an html file

Hello all,

I have a word file which I have accepted all tracked changes to. I figured
this would clear all the markup's but it did not. I had several lines in the
document underlined in a TEAL color after I saved the word file as an HTML
formatted file. I tried this on word 2003 and 2007 and the same thing
happned. I don't know where this TEAL underline came from but I followed all
the advise I read on the internets and here in the news groups and I still
get the TEAL underline on certain sentences. It's so strange because I had
the ORIGINAL .doc file opened with "final showing markup" and I could not see
the teal undeline. The only time the teal underline shows up is when I saved
the file as and HTML file. Help please!!!

I had to use Front Page to manually remove the formatting on the html saved
file. Does any one person here have an idea why I couldn't get rid of the
teal underline?