Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
iainmac iainmac is offline

Default reverted back to look like 97 version?

I had 2003 small business installed on my machine and all was good. Then one
day it's now looking like it's an old version of office. It says it is 2003
version but it just looks wrong. Excel, outlook etc etc are all looking like
an old version. How do I change it back again?
Was it anything to do with explorer 7?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:27:00 -0800, iainmac
wrote:

I had 2003 small business installed on my machine and all was good. Then one
day it's now looking like it's an old version of office. It says it is 2003
version but it just looks wrong. Excel, outlook etc etc are all looking like
an old version. How do I change it back again?
Was it anything to do with explorer 7?

Possibly the Windows theme was changed to "Windows Classic".

Right-click a blank area in the desktop and choose Properties. On the
Theme tab, select the Windows XP theme. Does that help?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman