Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gw0iqp gw0iqp is offline

Default how do i move lines of script up the page

Hi. I hit enter at the end of a line, & it went down. How do I get it back up
again?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Backspace? The key may be printed with a Left arrow - 2 keys above Enter.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/8/07 4:25 AM, in article
, "gw0iqp"
wrote:

Hi. I hit enter at the end of a line, & it went down. How do I get it back up
again?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The problem description is so poor that it's hard to tell, but it
could be that the vertical alignment dropdown in File Page Setup
Layout is set to Justified. If so, change it to Top.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman