moncho

Default Labels on multiple pages problem

Would like to merge 1000 address using the Avery 5389 label
5389 Label - 4" X 5", two labels per sheet.
Selected the label from the Main Document Setup menu.

I setup the top label like the following

Name
Address
CITY, ST ZIP

and the bottom label (on the same page)

Next Record
Name, bla, bla...

This will print the first two records correctly on page
one but page two will start with the second record
which is the same as the bottom record of page one.

How can I get page 2,3,4.... and so on to start
with the next record?

Another way to look at it is, I want the top
labels to be the ODD record numbers and
the bottom labe to be EVEN record numbers.

TIA

Thanks

moncho

Doug Robbins

Did you actually execute the merge or are you just printing a preview of the
results. If you execute the merge, the setup you have should produce the
correct results. Try executing the merge to a new document in the first
instance to check this.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.