Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michy Michy is offline

Default how to print a program for an Eagle court of honor

I need to create a program for my son's Eagle Court of Honor.
Any suggestions of how to and/or where do I begin. What program on the
computer do I use, etc. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

You could use Word or Publisher. Put in the content, print it out.