Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DH DH is offline

Default How do you save border changes in Excel table

I have figured out how to remove cell borders from my Excel table where it
doesn't print with borders but everytime I reopen my document they are back
on there
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You'll probably get more answers if you post in an Excel NG. This one is for
Word.

http://word.mvps.org

"dh" wrote in message
I have figured out how to remove cell borders from my Excel table where it
doesn't print with borders but everytime I reopen my document they are
back
on there

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

And was there somewhere in your post that you mentioned Word?

There are a couple of possibilities here. One is that if you have gridlines
turned on in Excel, your sheet will come in with borders in Word, I believe.
Also, if your default table style uses borders, you'll get them when you
paste in from Excel. Try choosing Table Normal as your default table style.

http://word.mvps.org

"dh" wrote in message
I have figured out how to remove cell borders from my Excel table where
it
doesn't print with borders but everytime I reopen my document they are
back
on there

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Oh Suzanne The crystal ball must be failing you. But he did mention
document..

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"dh" wrote in message
I have figured out how to remove cell borders from my Excel table where
it
doesn't print with borders but everytime I reopen my document they are
back
on there

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Yes, that's true, but that could just be a failure of terminology. I know
that Word has "documents," Excel has "spreadsheets," PowerPoint has
"presentations," Publisher has "publications," etc. To the general public,
however, they might all appear to be "files," and they might equally well
all appear to be "documents," for all I know.

http://word.mvps.org